The Future of Innovation: Video Interview with @Shaunabe
Shaun Abrahamson, the author of Crowdstorm, sits down with me to answer questions about life, business, motivation, how to get people excited about your idea, first generation social media monitoring tools, and lots and lots more.
This is an in-depth, laid back convo between two dudes that could spend 40 hours waxing poetic about this and that, so consider yourself lucky it’s only 40 minutes long. :-)
Ladies and gentlemen, put yer hands together for Shaun Abrahamson.
Tweetable quotes: (click to tweet)
- Most of the smartest people work for someone else. ~Bill Joy
- Organization’s innovative process is no longer problem solving but solution finding. ~Shaun Abrahamson
Meet Shaun in person at his book launch party in NYC on March 28th. I’ll be there as well.
Go buy Crowdstorm now.
Latest posts by Dino Dogan (see all)
- 3 Reasons Why Going Viral is Bad - April 17, 2015
- The Most Overlooked Problem in Blogging and How To Fix It - March 9, 2015
- The not-so-hidden problem with The JOBS Act - February 24, 2015